There are plenty of random password generator tools available online. A quick Google search will get you there. For example XKPasswd is one handy nice tool that has extra features for IT professionals, while it is also simple and useful for less computer savvy people.
Whether you decide to use an online tool, or make up your own password, a strong password according should:
- Have a minimum of 12 characters
- Include symbols, numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters
Remember, it’s important to use a strong password and it’s equally important to actually remember it.
- Never use obvious passwords
- Never use dictionary words
- If you ever wonder how secure your favorite password is, we recommend that you test it against the leaked passwords database: https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords.